Financial Director/Financial Controller
A substantial number of businesses would be able to reduce their overheads by contracting in this service. Numerous businesses due to the nature of their activities or the size of the business do not require a full time Finance Director/Financial Controller (FD/FC).
Contracting in this service enables the business to have access to high quality, relevant financial information on past and projected performance of all aspects of the business on a timely basis and to benefit from an external financial perspective being brought to:
- improving profitability and cash flow
- decisions on future strategy
- setting objectives and goals for the business
- monitoring of current performance
- key decisions for the business
- management of working capital requirements
- decisions and negotiations on finance for the business
The above services can be provided at a significantly reduced cost in comparison to what it would cost to employ a lesser experienced person in the FD/FC role. The business retains flexibility and reduces risk in respect of its overhead base whilst benefiting from the knowledge and experience of a highly qualified Finance Director which it would not otherwise be able to afford or would be unable to justify due to the nature of its activities or its size.